Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI.N)
16 Feb 2018
* OMEGA ANNOUNCES TWENTY SECOND CONSECUTIVE INCREASE IN ITS QUARTERLY COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND
* Omega announces third quarter 2017 financial results; increased dividend rate for 21st consecutive quarter
* Omega announces twenty first consecutive increase in its quarterly common stock dividend and release date of third quarter earnings and conference call
* Diversicare and Omega agree to the terms of a new master lease
* Says only minor flooding and damage reported and all 16 facilities in path of Irma have resumed re-admitting residents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Omega announces $200 million in new investments; Hurricane Harvey update
- Philip Morris Gets Morgan Stanley In Its Corner
- Retirement: Bulls Or Bears - No Worries With This 5% Income Strategy
- Top 10 Dividend Contenders Cast 21.7%-36.1% Net Gains Per Broker February 1Yr. Targets
- Real Estate Bounces Back Amid Brutal Start To 2018
- Omega Healthcare Investors: Game Changer?
- Is This Beloved High-Yield Blue Chip A Value Trap Or A Deep Value Opportunity?