Oil India Ltd (OILI.BO)
20 Feb 2018
State-run Oil India Ltd on Friday posted a 55 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' estimates.
Feb 9 State-run Oil India Ltd on Friday posted a 55 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 7.05 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 4.55 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS MAY CONSIDER ISSUE OF BONUS SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* State refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp has written to the oil ministry for integration with GAIL (India) Ltd and Oil India Ltd as option 1 and 2, said oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday.
Nov 10 State-run Oil India Ltd posted an 11 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Friday, beating analysts' expectations, helped by improved margins in its crude oil segment.
* Sept quarter profit 6.46 billion rupees versus profit of 5.80 billion rupees last year
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
NEW DELHI Indian Oil Corp is willing to buy state-owned GAIL (India) Ltd or Oil India Ltd, the company's head of finance, A.K.Sharma, said on Monday