Omnicom Group Inc (OMC.N)
20 Apr 2018
Omnicom Group Inc's first-quarter profit and revenue topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday, as the advertising group's weak performance in North America was offset by strong demand in Europe and a weaker dollar.
April 17 Omnicom Group Inc's first-quarter profit and revenue topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday, as the advertising group's weak performance in North America was offset by strong demand in Europe and a weaker dollar.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.06 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 17 U.S. advertising company Omnicom Group Inc's revenue rose 1.2 percent in the first quarter, as it benefited from higher spending by businesses in Europe.
* OMNICOM GROUP INC SAYS CEO JOHN WREN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS ABOUT $24 MLN VS ABOUT $26 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING
WASHINGTON, March 12 GSD&M Idea City LLC, a subsidiary of advertising company Omnicom Group Inc, has been awarded a $741 million contract for Air Force Recruiting national advertising and event marketing, the Pentagon said on Monday.
* OMNICOM GROUP SAYS ON FEB 15, BOARD VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF BOARD TO 14 PERSONS - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2HFBaRg) Further company coverage:
* RONNIE S. HAWKINS APPOINTED TO OMNICOM GROUP BOARD OF DIRECTORS
U.S. advertising company Omnicom Group Inc on Thursday reported fourth-quarter revenue that missed Wall Street estimates due to lower spending by clients in North America and the healthcare sector.
- Jelly Beans, Group Think, And Greenblatt's Magic Formula
- Omnicom Group's (OMC) CEO John Wren on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Omnicom Group Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The S&P 500 Is Overvalued, These 10 Dividend Growth Stocks Are Not: Part 3
- April Update: Coping With Stock Volatility And The Crypto Tax Bite
- Featured Stocks In February's Safest Dividend Yields Model Portfolio