Old Mutual PLC (OMLJ.J)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 25 2018
May 25 Old Mutual shareholders approved an employee share bonus plan on Friday, although the Anglo-South African financial services group faced a backlash over granting non-performance based awards to executives.
LONDON, April 30 British wealth manager Quilter said total assets fell 2.4 percent in the first quarter as market losses more than offset a rise in net inflows of fresh client money.
* BUSINESSES CONTINUE TO TRADE IN LINE WITH ITS EXPECTATIONS AS OUTLINED IN ITS FULL YEAR RESULTS PUBLISHED ON 15 MARCH 2018
* Rest to have primary list in South Africa (Adds CEO comment, share price, CEO bonus)
LONDON, April 20 Old Mutual said on Friday that the next stage of a planned break-up of the company would take place in June with the listing of its asset management and emerging market units.
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - CONCLUSION OF A RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEDBANK GROUP AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - OLD MUTUAL UPDATE ON MANAGED SEPARATION TIMETABLE AND PUBLICATION OF SHAREHOLDER DOCUMENTATION
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - PUBLICATION OF PRE-LISTING STATEMENT AND EXPECTED LISTING DATE ANNOUNCED
* TRAVELERS HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL OF REMEDIES THEY WERE CLAIMING
* RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM OLD MUTUAL OF DISPOSAL BY OM OF CO'S SHARES SUCH THAT OM'S TOTAL BENEFICIAL INTEREST IS NOW 14.28% OF TOTAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: