Omnia Holdings Ltd (OMNJ.J)
20 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
* ENTERED INTO TWO SEPARATE SALE OF SHARES AGREEMENTS TO ACQUIRE ORO AGRI SEZC LIMITED AND ORO AGRI SA FOR MAXIMUM $100 MILLION
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 28 Omnia Holdings, a South African chemicals and fertiliser maker, said on Tuesday half-year profit surged 32 percent, underpinned by improvement in its Australian agricultural business and a recovery in their mining division.
- OMNOVA Solutions' (OMN) CEO Anne Noonan on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Omnova Solutions: Post-Q3 Gains Look Like Too Much
- OMNOVA Solutions' (OMN) CEO Anne Noonan on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- OMNOVA Solutions: Is The Bull Case Set To Play Out?
- OMNOVA Solutions' (OMN) CEO Anne Noonan on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Week Ahead - Wall Street's Keys