L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)
21 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* Says no intention to increase L'Oreal stake (Adds executive, analyst comments, updates shares.)
VEVEY, Switzerland, Feb 15 Food giant Nestle expects organic sales to grow 2-4 percent this year, it said, after they rose a mere 2.4 percent in 2017, their weakest gain in more than two decades, and a goodwill impairment on its skin health business hit net profit.
Feb 9 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2200 GMT on Friday:
* Pressure on Nestle from Daniel Loeb (Updates shares, adds details on Nestle)
PARIS L'Oreal signalled its readiness to buy Nestle's 23 percent stake in the world's biggest cosmetics firm on Friday, which along with strong results lifted the French company's shares.
PARIS L'Oreal stands ready to buy Nestle's 23 percent stake in the firm should its Swiss shareholder choose to sell, and it could finance a purchase through cash, by selling its Sanofi stake or by borrowing, L'Oreal's CEO said.
PARIS, Feb 9 L'Oreal stands ready to buy Nestle's 23 percent stake in the firm should its Swiss shareholder choose to sell, and it could finance a purchase through cash, by selling its Sanofi stake or by borrowing, L'Oreal's CEO said.
PARIS, Feb 9 Shares in French cosmetics group L'Oreal rose on Friday after its fourth quarter sales beat expectations, with a confident outlook for 2018, while comments regarding its intentions on Nestle further buoyed the stock.
* L'Oreal news conference due Feb. 9 (Adds details on e-commerce, U.S. and Asian markets, Nestle stake)
PARIS, Feb 8 L'Oreal, the world's biggest cosmetics company, on Thursday reported slightly better-than-expected revenue growth in the fourth quarter of 2017, boosted by sales of its luxury brands like Lancome.
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Osisko Gold Royalties' (OR) CEO Sean Roosen on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Shiseido: A Brand That Shouldn't Be Known Only By Beauty Aficionados
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News And Month In Review
- Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report - One For The Record Books
- Osisko Gold Royalties Sees Rapid Growth As It Catches Up With Leaders