Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
HOUSTON, Feb 13 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that met - but did not exceed - Wall Street's expectations, sending shares down in extended trading.
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORP - SEES OIL & GAS SEGMENT FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 640,000 BOED – 665,000 BOED
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES 2017 RESULTS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
HOUSTON, Feb 13 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday it swung to a quarterly profit thanks to rising crude prices and cost cuts.
* Chief Executive Vicki Hollub says with oil prices at $50/barrel can grow production 5 to 8 percent
* Occidental Petroleum Corp - reported net income of $190 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2017
HOUSTON, Nov 1 U.S. oil and natural gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as rising commodity prices offset Hurricane Harvey's impact on operations.
HOUSTON, Nov 1 U.S. oil and natural gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it swung to a quarterly profit due to a rise in commodity prices.
BRIEF-Occidental Petroleum recommends shareholders not tender their shares in response to offer by TRC Capital
* Occidental Petroleum - got notice of unsolicited "mini-tender" offer by TRC Capital Corp to purchase up to 2 million shares of co's common stock
* Occidental Petroleum provides Hurricane Harvey business impact update
- California Resources Gets Some Breathing Room
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Permian Basin Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 02/02/18
- A Want-To-Buy List For My 91 Stock Portfolio
- Ecopetrol SA: Comparative Quantitative Rankings To Peers