Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY.N)
16 Jul 2018
Wed, May 9 2018
* SAYS PRODUCTION FORECAST ASSUMES $63/BARREL WTI OIL PRICE AND $67 BRENT PRICE FOR REST OF YEAR
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM SEES Q2 OIL & GAS SEGMENT TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 628 MBOED – 648 MBOED
* REPORTED AND CORE INCOME FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018 OF $708 MILLION, OR $0.92 PER DILUTED SHARE
HOUSTON, May 8 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday, with profit jumping more than six-fold on rising crude prices, cost cuts and improving chemical sales.
HOUSTON, May 8 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday its first-quarter profit jumped more than sixfold due to rising crude prices and cost cuts.
NEW ORLEANS, March 27 Occidental Petroleum Corp expects its Permian shale division to be cash flow breakeven by the third quarter, six months ahead of schedule, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM - CEO VICKI HOLLUB'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $12.7 MILLION VERSUS $13 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2px5Dcz) Further company coverage:
HOUSTON, Feb 13 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that met - but did not exceed - Wall Street's expectations, sending shares down in extended trading.
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORP - SEES OIL & GAS SEGMENT FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 640,000 BOED – 665,000 BOED
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES 2017 RESULTS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
- Occidental's Permian Cash Flow Cow
- Stocks To Watch: A New Beverage Giant Steps Out
- Rose Portfolio 93 Stock Cost Per Share Revealed In The First Half And Q2 2018 Report
- Investment Models
- Stanley Black & Decker, PPG Expected To Lead Announcements Of Dividend Increases In July
- A Renewed Oil Interest On Alaska's North Slope