Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY.N)
20 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 27 2018
NEW ORLEANS, March 27 Occidental Petroleum Corp expects its Permian shale division to be cash flow breakeven by the third quarter, six months ahead of schedule, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM - CEO VICKI HOLLUB'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $12.7 MILLION VERSUS $13 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2px5Dcz) Further company coverage:
HOUSTON, Feb 13 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that met - but did not exceed - Wall Street's expectations, sending shares down in extended trading.
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORP - SEES OIL & GAS SEGMENT FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 640,000 BOED – 665,000 BOED
* OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES 2017 RESULTS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
HOUSTON, Feb 13 U.S. oil producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday it swung to a quarterly profit thanks to rising crude prices and cost cuts.
* Chief Executive Vicki Hollub says with oil prices at $50/barrel can grow production 5 to 8 percent
* Occidental Petroleum Corp - reported net income of $190 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2017
HOUSTON, Nov 1 U.S. oil and natural gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as rising commodity prices offset Hurricane Harvey's impact on operations.
HOUSTON, Nov 1 U.S. oil and natural gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it swung to a quarterly profit due to a rise in commodity prices.