Pandora Media Inc (P.N)
18 May 2018
Tue, May 15 2018
COPENHAGEN, May 15 Shares in Danish jewellery maker Pandora, known for its charm bracelets, fell sharply on Tuesday after it reported lower than expected first-quarter profit and warned of a slowdown in China.
COPENHAGEN, May 15 Danish jewellery maker Pandora on Tuesday posted first-quarter profit below expectations and said it had experienced a slowdown on the Chinese market.
May 3 Despite intensifying competition from larger rivals, Pandora Media Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as the music streaming service provider benefited from higher subscription revenue and smaller declines in its advertising business than feared.
* Q1 REVENUE $319.2 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $304.3 MILLION
May 3 Pandora Media Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday as the music streaming service provider ramped up spending to attract more paid subscribers.
BRIEF-Pandora Media Says CEO Roger Lynch's Total Compensation Was $12.7 Mln For Period Between September 18, 2017 And December 31, 2017
* PANDORA MEDIA INC SAYS CEO ROGER LYNCH'S TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MLN FOR THE PERIOD BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 AND DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2EBOiUB) Further company coverage:
* PANDORA TO ACQUIRE LEADING DIGITAL AUDIO AD TECH FIRM ADSWIZZ
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A LONG-TERM INCENTIVE PROGRAMME FOR 2018
* PANDORA MEDIA FILES FOR RESALE OF UP TO 480,000 SHARES OF CO'S SERIES A CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK AND ABOUT 62 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK
Feb 21 Pandora Media Inc reported fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday that topped Wall Street estimates as the internet radio company added more subscribers to its platform.