Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
18 May 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* DENCH WILL JOIN CO-OPERATIVE BANK AS ITS CHAIRMAN ON 14 MARCH, WILL REMAIN AS CHAIRMAN OF PARAGON UNTIL HIS SUCCESSOR HAS BEEN APPOINTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: PARAGON AG EXPECTING A MORE THAN 40 PERCENT INCREASE IN REVENUE TO AROUND EUR 175 MILLION FOR 2018
Jan 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a rise in first-quarter lending as its focus on professional landlords helped to drive a surge in its buy-to-let business even as tax and regulatory changes made the property market tougher for smaller investors.
* Q1 2018 BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENTS 342.9 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 185.2 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR-AGO
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds details, CEO comments)
Nov 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a slim 1.1 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by lending growth across its business.
- The Next Generation Dividend Growth Portfolio Q1 Update - Bring On The Dividends
- 21 Dividend Increases: May 7-11, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Bright Lights On Capitalist Woodstock, Tech Developers And Sports Betting
- Value SuperScreen Unleashed
- Penske Automotive Group's (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides