Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
16 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 23 2017
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds details, CEO comments)
Nov 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a slim 1.1 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by lending growth across its business.
* CONFIRMS NAME CHANGE TOOK PLACE ON SEP 21, IS NOW PARAGON BANKING GROUP PLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 21 Britain's Paragon Group of Companies said on Thursday it was reorganising its business lines to accelerate its transformation into a diversified banking group and improve efficiency.
LONDON, July 26 British buy-to-let mortgage lender Paragon Group of Companies Plc reported a further 575.7 million pounds ($749.91 million) of new lending in the third quarter, taking the nine-month total of lending and investment to 1.4 billion pounds.
- Top Dividend Raises And Cuts For October 2017
- 36 Stocks For November 2017
- 62 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Penske Automotive Group's (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Best DGI Stocks For Young Investors - October 1-12, 2017