Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
19 Nov 2018
Thu, Nov 8 2018
LONDON Britain's Paragon Banking Group said it will not appeal a ruling forcing it to pay compensation over the mis-selling of a payment protection insurance (PPI) premium, in a key case in Britain's costliest consumer scandal.
LONDON British lender Paragon Banking Group said it will not appeal a ruling against it in a key case concerning the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance, Britain's costliest consumer scandal.
May 24 Britain's Paragon Banking Group cautioned on Thursday that the domestic mortgage market remains subdued, even as a surge in lending volumes helped the lender post a 4.7 percent rise in profit for the first half of the year.
May 24 British mortgage lender Paragon Banking Group said its first-half underlying profit rose 4.7 percent to 73.4 million pounds, driven by strong buy-to-let lending volumes.
- 20 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 19 Dividend Increases: October 15-19, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- 15 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Growth Leaders In Consumer Discretionary