Priceline Group Inc (PCLN.OQ)
Wed, Nov 8 2017
NEW YORK, Nov 7 The S&P 500 dipped on Tuesday after a disappointing profit forecast from Priceline and a drop in financials, as investors also fretted that a Republican plan to cut corporate taxes could be watered down.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.06 pct, S&P 0.02 pct, Nasdaq 0.28 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
Shares of Priceline Group Inc fell 10 percent in early trading on Tuesday after the U.S. online travel service provider forecast fourth-quarter profit sharply below Street expectations, as it spends heavily to expand advertising its Booking.com to 18 more countries.
Nov 7 Shares of Priceline Group Inc fell 10 percent in early trading on Tuesday after the U.S. online travel service provider forecast fourth-quarter profit sharply below Street expectations, as it spends heavily to expand advertising its Booking.com to 18 more countries.
NEW YORK, Nov 6 Online travel services company Priceline Group Inc on Monday posted a jump in third-quarter net income to $1.7 billion, including a $941 million goodwill impairment charge, with strong performance from its Booking.com online travel agent website.
* Priceline Group says on October 13, co entered agreement to invest $450 million in Meituan-Dianping through purchase of preferred shares - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2yt3Jzh) Further company coverage:
* Booking.com signs global deal with UEFA National Team Football as official accommodation and attractions booking partner Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Priceline Group-on Aug 15, executed 2 officers' certificates in connection with sale of $500 million of 2.750% senior notes due 2023, $500 million of 3.550% notes due 2028
* The priceline group reports financial results for 2nd quarter 2017
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators approved on Monday U.S. online travel company Priceline's planned acquisition of Momondo Group without conditions.
- Tracking Ruane, Cunniff, & Goldfarb's Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Investor Biases: Be Aware To Boost Returns
- Travel Industry Stocks Get Hammered, And Here Is Why
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Stock Rally Keeps Going
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Magic Formula Investing Companies Vs. The Most Traded Companies In The U.S. Markets