Precision Drilling Corp (PD.TO)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* ORATION ANNOUNCES 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PRECISION DRILLING CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE PLAN AND PROVIDES BALANCE SHEET UPDATE
* PRECISION DRILLING CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ADDITION OF NEW DIRECTOR
* Precision drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
* Precision Drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
BRIEF-Precision Drilling announces tender offer for all outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and part of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision drilling announces tender offer for all of its outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and a portion of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision Drilling announces proposed private offering of $400 million senior notes
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 27 Canada's largest oil rig contractor, Precision Drilling Corp, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Friday as North American drilling activity picked up on higher crude prices.
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces 2017 third quarter financial results
Oct 27 Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp on Friday reported a smaller third-quarter loss, helped by higher rig utilization and cost cuts.