Precision Drilling Corp (PD.TO)
Wed, Nov 22 2017
* Precision drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
* Precision Drilling announces early results of cash tender offers and consent solicitations
BRIEF-Precision Drilling announces tender offer for all outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and part of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision drilling announces tender offer for all of its outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and a portion of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision Drilling announces proposed private offering of $400 million senior notes
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 27 Canada's largest oil rig contractor, Precision Drilling Corp, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Friday as North American drilling activity picked up on higher crude prices.
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces 2017 third quarter financial results
Oct 27 Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp on Friday reported a smaller third-quarter loss, helped by higher rig utilization and cost cuts.
* Precision Drilling Corp - addition of Susan MacKenzie to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announces us$100,000 pledge to U.S. Gulf Coast relief efforts and provides U.S. operational update
July 31 Canadian oilfield services contractor Precision Drilling Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, but said some North American customers asked to idle rigs after cutting budgets for the second half of the year amid weaker oil prices.