Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN.OQ)
20 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC - ON MARCH 12, PENN AND CO RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC IN CONNECTION WITH FTC’S REVIEW OF MERGER
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING INC SAYS CO WOULD RECORD AN ADDITIONAL $29.4 MILLION CHARGE FOR Q4 AND YEAR-ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES RECORD DATE AND SPECIAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS RELATED TO ITS PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY PENN NATIONAL GAMING
BRIEF-Penn National Gaming Says On Feb 23, Entered Into That Certain First Amendment Among Co, Certain Units Of Co
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SAYS ON FEB 23, ENTERED INTO THAT CERTAIN FIRST AMENDMENT AMONG CO, CERTAIN UNITS OF CO - SEC FILING
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER REVENUE OF $769.0 MILLION
BRIEF-Pinnacle Entertainment Says If Deal Terminated By Either Party, Co To Pay Fixed Expense Reimbursement Of $30 Mln To Penn National
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT-IF DEAL TERMINATED BY EITHER PARTY UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES,CO TO PAY FIXED EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT OF $30.0 MILLION TO PENN NATIONAL
Dec 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
Casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc said on Monday it would buy Pinnacle Entertainment Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $2.8 billion, cementing its position as the leading U.S. regional gaming operator.
Dec 18 Casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc said on Monday it would buy Pinnacle Entertainment Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $2.8 billion, cementing its position as the leading U.S. regional gaming operator.
U.S. casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc said on Monday it would buy Pinnacle Entertainment Inc in a cash and stock deal valued at about $2.8 billion to create a larger-scale gaming platform.
- Boyd Gaming: Deft Transactions And Operational Savvy Make It A Key Player In Coming Regional Consolidation
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals
- Penn National Gaming's (PENN) CEO Timothy Wilmott on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Corporate Bonds After A Spin-Off: Consider The Covenants
- By The Numbers: Investing Ideas In Small Stocks
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) To Acquire Divestiture Assets For $575M (Concurrent With The Closing Of The Pinnacle Transaction) - Slideshow