PepsiCo Inc (PEP.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 11 2018
July 11 An extended rally on Wall Street could bolster Australian stocks to a better start on wednesday after strong results from PepsiCo signalled a positive earnings season ahead. The S&P 500 rose for a fourth session on Tuesday to post its highest close since Feb. 1. The local share price index futures rose 0.3 percent or 16 points, to 6,227, but mining stocks could hamper the rise on overnight weakness in base metal prices. The benchmark
NEW YORK, July 10 The S&P 500 extended recent gains to post its highest close since Feb. 1 on Tuesday as strong results from PepsiCo Inc boosted optimism about the earnings season.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.56 pct, S&P 0.30 pct, Nasdaq 0.14 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
PepsiCo Inc's better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday pointed to signs of a gradual recovery in its struggling soda business as the company doubled down on efforts to promote colas, setting shares up for their best day in seven years. | Video
* Indexes up: Dow 0.49 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.09 pct (Changes comment, adds details, changes prices)
July 10 PepsiCo Inc's better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday pointed to signs of a gradual recovery in its struggling soda business as the company doubled down on efforts to promote colas, setting shares up for their best day in seven years.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.47 pct, S&P 0.23 pct, Nasdaq 0.07 pct (Updates to open)
July 10 Wall Street opened higher on Tuesday, boosted by PepsiCo's strong quarterly results and gains in energy shares.
* Futures up: Dow 0.25 pct, S&P 0.14 pct, Nasdaq 0.12 pct (Adds comment, details; updates prices)
July 10 PepsiCo Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday due to higher sales growth in its Frito-Lay unit in North America that helped offset weak demand for beverages.
- Keurig-Dr. Pepper Merger Provides Growth Opportunities To A Company In A Dying Industry
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q2 2018 Summary
- PepsiCo: Is Its Gross Margin Compression A Concern?
- Buying Dividend Growth Stocks Without Looking - More Than 3 Years Later
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- Dividend Growth 50: Income Up Nearly 10%, Led By Kinder Morgan (Seriously!)