Provident Financial PLC (PFG.L)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 5 2017
* Shares fall as much as 15.9 pct http://bit.ly/2BLIZBJ (Adds details, share movement, analyst comments)
Dec 5 British lender Provident Financial said the country's financial watchdog had opened an investigation into Moneybarn, its car and van financing arm.
* HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA) HAS COMMENCED AN INVESTIGATION INTO MONEYBARN
* PROVIDENT FINANCIAL PLC - STUART SINCLAIR ASSUMES ROLE OF SENIOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
Nov 24 British subprime lender Provident Financial Plc said Executive Chairman Manjit Wolstenholme died at age 53 on Thursday.
* SAYS THAT EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN MANJIT WOLSTENHOLME HAS PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY ON NOV 23, 2017
* PROVIDENT FINANCIAL APPOINTS NORTHERN ROCK 'RESCUE EXECUTIVE' RICK HUNKIN AS ITS FIRST CHIEF RISK OFFICER- SOURCE Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* DEUTSCHE BANK AG CUTS STAKE IN PROVIDENT FINANCIAL TO 6.73 PERCENT FROM 8.05 PERCENT EARLIER - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 13 Britain's biggest debt collector Cabot Credit Management is set to launch a stock market debut next week expected to value it at about 1 billion pounds ($1.3 billion) after a delay last month to revamp its board, a person familiar with the matter said.
* Still sees FY loss between 80-120 mln stg for home credit unit
- Principal Financial Group's (PFG) CEO Dan Houston on Principal Financial Group 2018 Outlook (Transcript)
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Eye 2018 Picks
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- 36 Dividend Increases: October 23-27, 2017 (Part 1: Financials)
- Principal Financial Group's (PFG) CEO Daniel Houston on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript