Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
22 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
FRANKFURT/LONDON A German court dealt a blow to razor maker Wilkinson Sword on Thursday by saying it must stop selling blades that fit on rival Gillette's Mach 3 model.
* P&G - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.6896 PER SHARE ON COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Amazon Been In Talks With Several Companies Including P&G, Clorox About Letting Them Promote Products On Its Echo Devices - CNBC
* AMAZON HAS BEEN IN TALKS WITH SEVERAL COMPANIES INCLUDING P&G AND CLOROX ABOUT LETTING THEM PROMOTE PRODUCTS ON ITS ECHO DEVICES - CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Clorox, Clorox Parties, P&G Parties EnterS Into First Extension & Amendment Of Amended And Restated Jv Agreement
* CLOROX-ON DEC 19, CLOROX PARTIES, P&G PARTIES ENTERED INTO FIRST EXTENSION & AMENDMENT OF AMENDED AND RESTATED JV AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JAN 31,2003
Dec 15 Procter & Gamble Co said it appointed Nelson Peltz to its board despite the activist investor narrowly losing a months-long proxy fight, the biggest ever involving a U.S. company.
* P&G SAYS ABOUT 972.8 MILLION SHARES WERE CAST IN FAVOR OF NELSON PELTZ'S ELECTION TO BOARD, WHILE ABOUT 16.4 MILLION SHARES WERE WITHHELD - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2zfyTtB) Further company coverage:
* P&G SAYS ON DEC 15, BOARD OF PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD FROM ELEVEN TO THIRTEEN DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source:(http://bit.ly/2AByDUc) Further company coverage:
Dec 15 Procter & Gamble Co said it appointed activist investor Nelson Peltz to its board following a certified recount of shareholder votes cast at its annual meeting in October.
* P&G APPOINTS JOSEPH JIMENEZ OF NOVARTIS TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* P&G APPOINTS NELSON PELTZ OF TRIAN PARTNERS TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS