Pegas Nonwovens SA (PGSN.PR)
24 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* confirms 2017 outlook for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) at 43-50 million euros
** Marek Modecki, the non-executive chairman of the board of Pegas Nonwovens, will resign at the end of 2017, he said in a letter posted on the artificial textile maker's website. (Prague Newsroom)
* Czech family office R2G says acquired 77.66 percent of Pegas Nonwovens stock in voluntary takeover offer
* Artificial textiles manufacturer Pegas says has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a new production line for its plant at Znojmo in the Czech Republic.
PRAGUE, Sept 26 Investor R2G Rohan Czech holds more than 80 percent of artificial textile maker Pegas Nonwovens after closing a voluntary takeover bid, it said on Tuesday.
* Pegas says R2G holds 74.73 percent stake after voluntary bid
* Pegas nonwovens says R2G has raised stake in pegas to 51.28 percent
* says Warsaw stock exchange approved delisting of Pegas stock, decision takes effect Sept 19
PRAGUE, Sept 13 Wood Textiles Holding will make way for R2G Rohan Czech's takeover of Pegas Nonwovens after reversing course and agreeing to sell its 29.98 percent stake in the artificial fabrics maker, the company said on Wednesday.
PRAGUE, Sept 13 Wood Textiles Holding will make way for R2G Rohan Czech's takeover of Pegas Nonwovens by selling it its 29.98 percent stake in the artificial textile maker, it said in a statement on Wednesday.