Parker-Hannifin Corp (PH.N)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* INDEGO® EXOSKELETON RECEIVES U.S. REGULATORY CLEARANCE FOR STROKE TREATMENT
* HAS REVISED GUIDANCE FOR EARNINGS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS TO RANGE OF $7.38 TO $7.78 PER SHARE
BRIEF-Parker Reaches Proposed Settlement With DOJ Regarding U.S. Qualified Aviation Ground Fuel Filtration Business
* PARKER REACHES PROPOSED SETTLEMENT WITH DOJ REGARDING U.S. QUALIFIED AVIATION GROUND FUEL FILTRATION BUSINESS
WASHINGTON, Dec 18 The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it has reached a settlement with Parker-Hannifin Corp that requires the company to divest the Facet filtration business that it acquired from Clarcor.
* Sees fy 2018 earnings per share $8.45 to $9.05 from continuing operations
WASHINGTON The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
BRIEF-Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
* Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding its U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Parker-Hannifin with a goal of un-doing its merger with Clarcor Inc, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
* Parker-Hannifin Corp CEO Thomas Williams' 2017 total compensation $15.3 million versus $10.8 million in 2016 – sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2y292G7) Further company coverage:
- Is It Too Late For An Early-Cycle Name Like Parker Hannifin?
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Eaton Lacks Sizzle, But The Valuation Is Interesting
- Sun Hydraulics Agrees To Acquire Faster Group For $531 Million
- Fortive: I Missed The Party
- The Buffett We Don't Think To Learn From But Probably Should