PHH Corp (PHH.N)
20 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 3 2018
WASHINGTON, Jan 3 Forty-nine states and the District of Columbia have reached a $45 million settlement with mortgage lender PHH Corp over alleged misconduct tied to its servicing of single-family mortgages.
* PHH CORPORATION COMMENTS ON SETTLEMENT WITH MULTI-STATE MORTGAGE COMMITTEE AND STATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 5.5 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN PHH CORP AS OF DEC 22, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BUovXi) Further company coverage:
* PHH Corp - board of directors has provided a new authorization for up to $100 million of share repurchases as next step in capital return plan
* PHH Corp - PHH accepted for payment an aggregate of 18.7 million shares of PHH's common stock at a purchase price of $14.25 per share
* PHH Corp - accordance with terms of tender offer co expects to accept for payment, at purchase price of $14.25 per share, approximately 18.8 million shares
* PHH Corp announces extension of offer period to purchase up to $266 million of its common stock
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Does This 11.6% Yielder Still Have Room To Run?
- PHH Corporation's (PHH) CEO Robert Crowl on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PHH Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- PHH Corporation's (PHH) CEO Robert Crowl on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript