PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
18 Jul 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
* PULTEGROUP SEES Q2 DELIVERIES IN THE RANGE OF 5,400 TO 5,700 HOMES; UP 7 PERCENT - 13 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR - CONF CALL
April 24 PulteGroup Inc reported an 87 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices.
* PULTEGROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Pultegroup Inc Says CEO Ryan R. Marshall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.77 Million Versus $3.76 Million In 2016
* PULTEGROUP INC SAYS CEO RYAN R. MARSHALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.77 MILLION VERSUS $3.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GE7vtM Further company coverage:
* PULTE FAMILY SHARES PASSING OF WILLIAM J. PULTE, FOUNDER OF PULTEGROUP (PHM), AND TRANSITION PLANS
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 30 PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
Jan 30 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 72 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by a tax charge of $181 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
- LGI Homes: A Homebuilding McDonald's?
- By The Numbers: Growth Leaders With Rising Earnings Expectations
- Why I Still Favor Real Estate And Homebuilders
- 3 Reasons Investors Should Give PulteGroup A Home In Their Portfolio
- Homebuilders Are In Bear Market Territory Ignoring Favorable Housing Market Data
- Bulletproof Investing Performance Update: Week 30