PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
Thu, Jul 26 2018
D.R. Horton, the biggest U.S. homebuilder, on Thursday forecast revenue growth for 2019 after topping Wall Street quarterly profit estimates, underscoring strong housing demand.
* D.R. Horton up as much as 9 pct; Pulte drops 5 pct (Adds analyst comment)
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
* PULTEGROUP SEES Q2 DELIVERIES IN THE RANGE OF 5,400 TO 5,700 HOMES; UP 7 PERCENT - 13 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR - CONF CALL
April 24 PulteGroup Inc reported an 87 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices.
* PULTEGROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Pultegroup Inc Says CEO Ryan R. Marshall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.77 Million Versus $3.76 Million In 2016
* PULTEGROUP INC SAYS CEO RYAN R. MARSHALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.77 MILLION VERSUS $3.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GE7vtM Further company coverage: