PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
Wed, Mar 28 2018
BRIEF-Pultegroup Inc Says CEO Ryan R. Marshall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.77 Million Versus $3.76 Million In 2016
* PULTEGROUP INC SAYS CEO RYAN R. MARSHALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.77 MILLION VERSUS $3.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2GE7vtM Further company coverage:
* PULTE FAMILY SHARES PASSING OF WILLIAM J. PULTE, FOUNDER OF PULTEGROUP (PHM), AND TRANSITION PLANS
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 30 PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
Jan 30 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 72 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by a tax charge of $181 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN
* Shares hit a more than 10-year high (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Damage from hurricanes to Pulte's communities in Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas was minimal - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S