PerkinElmer Inc (PKI.N)
17 Aug 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
April 30 Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer posted a slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit on Monday and revised its full-year earnings forecast upward as sales grew in both of its business units.
April 30 Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer on Monday reported slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit and revenue and raised its full-year earnings forecast as sales grew in both of its business units.
* PERKINELMER INC - ANDY WILSON WILL REMAIN WITH COMPANY AS AN ADVISOR FOR AN INTERIM PERIOD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERKINELMER COLLABORATES WITH HELIX TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN EXOME-BASED PERSONAL GENOMICS
* PERKINELMER INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q3PNq6) Further company coverage:
* PERKINELMER INC - CEO ROBERT FRIEL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.4 MILLION VERSUS $9.5 MLN Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tUAUen) Further company coverage:
* ENTERS SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION AGREEMENT FOR PERKINELMER, INC TO BUY ALL SHARES OF CO FOR $0.28 PER SHARE
- PerkinElmer (United States) (PKI) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Aims For $126 Million U.S. IPO
- Mettler Toledo: Still Not Attractive Enough
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Files For $100 Million IPO
- PerkinElmer Lagging A Bit
- PerkinElmer's (PKI) CEO Rob Friel on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript