Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO.WA)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Mar 22 2018
BRIEF-PKO BP Its Supervisory Board Says That It Will Follow KNF Guidelines Regarding Payment Of FY 2017 Dividend
* ITS SUPERVISORY BOARD SAYS THAT IT WILL FOLLOW KNF GUIDELINES REGARDING PAYMENT OF FY 2017 DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WARSAW, March 14 Poland's biggest lender PKO BP confirmed on Wednesday that it may spend up to 25 percent of its 2017 net profit on dividend, following the release of new mid-term guidelines on dividends by financial regulator KNF.
WARSAW, March 12 Poland's largest lender, PKO BP , reported a 38 percent rise in fourth quarter net profit on Monday, as accelerating economy boosted demand for banking services and products.
* ITS UNIT, KOMPUTRONIK BIZNES SP. Z O.O., SIGNS ANNEX TO DEAL WITH PKO BANK POLSKA SA
WARSAW, Jan 30 Poland's largest bank by assets PKO BP said on Tuesday it plans to issue 10-year subordinate bonds worth up to 1 billion zlotys ($299.51 million).
- PIMCO CEFs Will Go Even Higher On Strong Coverage Report
- These 15 Closed-End Funds Are Consistent Market Beaters - Part 1
- Weekly CEF Roundup: To Tender Or Not To Tender?
- PIMCO Income Opportunity Fund: Lock In That Double-Digit Profit
- Market Beaters: These 15 CEFs Are Ahead Of The Market
- The Bond Market Has Been Signaling This Sell-Off For Over A Year