Petronet LNG Ltd (PLNG.BO)
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* Increase in FPIs investment limit in Petronet LNG from 30 percent to 40 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2A46Oau Further company coverage:
* Petronet lng clarifies on news item "Petronet drops plans to buy 25 percent stake in GSPC's Mundra LNG plant"
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI India's biggest gas importer Petronet LNG Ltd wants to build up its liquefied natural gas (LNG) regassification capacity in the east of the country where supply is limited, after focussing till now on the west, the CEO said on Thursday.
* Executive says sees March-quarter profit getting a boost from a 5 percent hike in regasification tariff from January Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nidhi Verma)
* Executive says Kochi terminal operated at 16 percent capacity in September quarter
BRIEF-India's Petronet says Japanese cos to hold 37.5 pct stake in planned LNG terminal in Sri Lanka
* Executive says to own 47.5 percent stake in planned LNG terminal in Sri Lanka
** Shares in Petronet LNG Ltd rise as much as 5.4 pct, their highest since Oct. 24
* Chairman says to complete 500-km Kochi pipeline, in southern India, by December 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neha Dasgupta)
* Exec says to add 12.5 million tonnes per year LNG import facility next year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Malini Menon)
** Shares of GAIL (India) Ltd rise as much as 4.3 pct to 417.45 rupees, highest since May 31; stock among top pct gainers on NSE index