PPG Industries Inc (PPG.N)
Thu, Apr 19 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.39 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PPG INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO MICHAEL MCGARRY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2suTxo8 Further company coverage:
* PPG REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PPG TO ACQUIRE ARCHITECTURAL PAINT AND COATINGS WHOLESALER PROCOATINGS
* PPG BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZES $2.5 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
AMSTERDAM Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries .
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Shareholders in Dutch paint and coatings company Akzo Nobel on Thursday approved the company's plan to demerge its 10-billion-euro chemicals division.
* PPG Industries Inc - entered into a partnership with Sinode Systems for vehicle battery technology
AMSTERDAM Dutch paints maker Akzo Nobel, under pressure after rejecting a lucrative takeover offer and two profit warnings, has confirmed merger talks with smaller U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to create a $30 billion company.
- PPG Industries, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- PPG Industries' (PPG) CEO Michael McGarry on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (4/13/18)
- The Dividend Diet: A Guide To Investing On Easy Street
- The Dividend Champions Are Not 'Fair To Cheap'
- 4 Industrial Dividend Growth Stocks To Consider