Providence Service Corp (PRSC.OQ)
20 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
FRANKFURT, March 16 Buyout group Providence is moving ahead with plans to pull out of German home shopping TV network HSE24, which it plans to sell or float on the Frankfurt stock exchange before the summer, several people close to matter said.
* QTRLY BENEFIT FROM TAX REFORM ACT OF $29.6 MILLION OR $1.89 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Providence appoints CARTER PATE as interim chief executive officer
FRANKFURT Buyout group Providence is preparing German home shopping TV network HSE24 for a potential sale or stock market flotation next year, several people close to matter said.
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Stocks Since The March 2009 Start Of This Historic Bull Market
- The Providence Service's (PRSC) CEO Carter Pate on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Providence Service Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Patient Home Monitoring: New Spin-Off Warrants Re-Evaluation
- The Providence Service Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Providence Service Corporation's (PRSC) CEO Jim Lindstrom on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript