Persimmon PLC (PSN.L)
Wed, Apr 25 2018
* 51.48 PERCENT OF VOTES CAST AT AGM IN FAVOUR TO APPROVE ANNUAL REPORT ON REMUNERATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ABERDEEN STANDARD INVESTMENTS SAYS VOTED AGAINST 2017 PAY REPORT AT AGM ON WEDNESDAY.
* GROUP HAS OPENED 65 OF C. 100 NEW SITES PLANNED FOR FIRST HALF OF YEAR AND IS BUILDING NEW HOMES ON ALL SITES THAT HAVE AN IMPLEMENTABLE DETAILED PLANNING CONSENT
* CONCLUDED A ONE YEAR EXTENSION OF MATURITY OF ITS £300M REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY ("RCF"), OUT TO 31 MARCH 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE APPOINTMENT OF ROGER DEVLIN AS CHAIRMAN FROM 1 JUNE 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
LONDON, Feb 27 Persimmon, Britain's second-largest builder, saw its annual profit rise by a quarter as it built more homes and lifted selling prices, sending its shares surging more than 10 percent.
* FY UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT ROSE 25 PERCENT TO 977.1 MILLION STG
* NICHOLAS WRIGLEY'S RESIGNATION IS EFFECTIVE FROM 26 FEBRUARY 2018
Feb 23 British housebuilder Persimmon has scaled back potential rewards under its management bonus plan following widespread criticism of a scheme that could have netted bosses more than 200 million pounds ($279 million) from share options.
* AMENDMENTS TO 2012 LONG TERM INCENTIVE PLAN ENTITLEMENTS FOR JEFF FAIRBURN, CEO, MIKE KILLORAN, CFO, DAVE JENKINSON, GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR