Phillips 66 (PSX.N)
Thu, Mar 29 2018
NEW YORK, March 29 The U.S. Department of Energy sold about 5.2 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to five companies including top refiners Valero Energy Corp and Phillips 66, according to a notice on Wednesday:
* SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO GREG GARLAND'S TOTAL FY 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $23.7 MILLION VERSUS $25.1 MILLION IN FY 2016
* CONTINUES TO EXPECT FULL-YEAR OIL SANDS VOLUMES FOR 2018 TO BE WITHIN COMPANY'S GUIDANCE RANGE OF 364,000 TO 382,000 BARRELS PER DAY
Feb 13 Phillips 66 said it will buy back shares worth $3.28 billion from a Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary, in a transaction that could ease regulatory pressure for Berkshire, the conglomerate run by Warren Buffett.
Feb 13 U.S. refiner Phillips 66 said it has agreed to repurchase 35 million of its own shares from a Berkshire Hathaway Inc subsidiary for $3.28 billion.
* SAYS IT HAS AGREED TO REPURCHASE 35 MILLION SHARES OF PHILLIPS 66 COMMON STOCK FROM A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.70 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 2 U.S. refiner Phillips 66 on Friday beat analysts' quarterly profit estimates, largely helped by higher refining margins.
* REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER EARNINGS OF $3.2 BILLION OR $6.25 PER SHARE
Feb 2 U.S. refiner Phillips 66's profit surged more than 19 times in the fourth quarter, helped by a $2.74 billion tax benefit due to the recent changes to U.S. tax laws.
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 31: 3 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Rich
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 53 Increases By June 30
- An Inside Look Into My Portfolio Strategy And Holdings
- Phillips 66 Shares Regain Upward Trajectory After "Buffett Low"
- Is VLO An Acronym For Volatility?