Phillips 66 (PSX.N)
13 Jul 2018
Wed, Jun 13 2018
June 13 U.S. oil refiner Phillips 66 said on Wednesday it planned to spend up to $1.5 billion on the expansion of its natural gas liquids project in Sweeny, Texas.
June 13 U.S. oil refiner Phillips 66 said on Wednesday it plans to expand its natural gas liquids project in Sweeny, Texas.
* INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 14 PERCENT TO $0.80 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HOUSTON, April 27 Phillips 66 expects a final investment decision on building an ethane cracker on the U.S. Gulf Coast by joint-venture Chevron Phillips Chemical Co by late 2019, Phillips 66 Chief Executive Greg Garland said on Friday.
* SAYS NEEDS NEW PIPELINE CAPACITY SERVING THE PERMIAN BASIN - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
* PHILLIPS 66 QTRLY TOTAL REVENUES AND OTHER INCOME $24,046 MILLION VERSUS $23,712 MILLION Source text for Eikon Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER EARNINGS OF $524 MILLION OR $1.07 PER SHARE
April 27 U.S. oil refiner Phillips 66 reported a 2 percent fall in first-quarter profit on Friday, hurt by higher costs.
NEW YORK, March 29 The U.S. Department of Energy sold about 5.2 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to five companies including top refiners Valero Energy Corp and Phillips 66, according to a notice on Wednesday:
* SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO GREG GARLAND'S TOTAL FY 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $23.7 MILLION VERSUS $25.1 MILLION IN FY 2016
- TransMontaigne Partners: ArcLight Bids $38 (Whoopee-Do)
- Oil Trade: What Saudis Giveth, Trade Rhetoric Taketh Away
- Andeavor At Critical Buy Levels, Yield Approaching 10%
- Wrench Thrown Into Brexit Plans; Trump To Announce SCOTUS Pick (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Wrench Thrown Into Brexit Plans
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 42: 3 Reasons A Perfect Jobs Report Spells Great News For Stocks