PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* EPOCH INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC REPORTS 5.03 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN PTC INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nLIzGa) Further company coverage:
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
* PTC INC CEO JAMES HEPPELMANN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bs4Gp3 Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.30 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-PTC says board has authorized repurchase of up to $500 mln of company's common stock for period Oct 1 through Sept 30, 2020
* PTC Inc - Board of directors has authorized repurchase of up to $500 million of company's common stock for period october 1, 2017 through September 30, 2020
- Stocks And ETFs In Strong Uptrends Now In A Weak Market
- PTC's (PTC) CEO Jim Heppelmann on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Vuzix Finally Nearing An Inflection Point In Smart Glasses?
- Sarepta Therapeutics Will Continue To Ride High On EXONDYS 51's Success In 2017
- 36 Stocks For November 2017
- SVB Financial Group Reports Is The Most Impressive Of 6 Model Portfolio Companies Reporting Today