Patterson-UTI Energy Inc (PTEN.OQ)
Mon, Mar 5 2018
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY INC SAYS FOR MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2018, COMPANY HAD AN AVERAGE OF 170 DRILLING RIGS OPERATING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY ACQUIRES SUPERIOR QC, A DIRECTIONAL DRILLING ANALYTICS COMPANY
* Unaware of environmental impact from Oklahoma accident - CEO
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THREE AND TWELVE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
Feb 8 Oil and gas driller Patterson-UTI Energy Inc on Thursday reported a quarterly profit in the fourth quarter compared to a year ago loss, helped by a $226.8 million tax benefit.
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY INC - FOR MONTH OF JANUARY 2018, COMPANY HAD AN AVERAGE OF 165 DRILLING RIGS OPERATING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HOUSTON, Jan 26 Patterson-UTI Energy, the contractor at the center of the deadliest U.S. drilling accident since the Deepwater Horizon rig explosion in 2010, has the second worst worker fatality rate among its peers, according to federal workplace safety data.
HOUSTON Patterson-UTI Energy said three of five workers who went missing in a fiery Oklahoma oil and gas well blast on Monday are its employees.
HOUSTON, Jan 22 Patterson-UTI Energy said three of five workers who went missing in a fiery Oklahoma oil and gas well blast on Monday are its employees.
HOUSTON, Jan 22 Drilling contractor Patterson-UTI said some of its employees were missing on Monday after a fire at one of its drilling rigs in Pittsburg County, Oklahoma.
- Weekly Rig Count Report: U.S. Added 3 While Canada Lost 29
- Precision Drilling: Follow The Rig Count, Follow The Money
- Patterson-UTI Energy's (PTEN) CEO Andy Hendricks on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Weekly Rig Count Report - U.S. Adds 11, And Canada Adds 13
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Permian Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 12/29/2017