Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG (PV.DE)
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* 9M sales 430.5 million eur versus 337.4 million eur year ago
* dgap-adhoc: Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG: district court of Wetzlar decides on the application by Pangea GmbH for the judicial appointment of supervisory board members
FRANKFURT, Aug 18 German pump maker Pfeiffer Vacuum's supervisory board member Wolfgang Lust has resigned, the company said on Friday, bowing to pressure from rival and shareholder Busch Group, which has been seeking a board reshuffle.
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: ABANDONMENT OF PROPOSAL FOR EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: ANOTHER SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER RESIGNS
* Pfeiffer says will consider EGM proposal (Adds chairman's resignation, comments on EGM)
* PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: PROPOSAL TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
* DGAP-ADHOC: PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG: SUPERVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN RESIGNS
FRANKFURT, Aug 7 Busch Group demanded on Monday that German pump maker Pfeiffer Vacuum call a shareholder vote to replace its supervisory board Chairman Michael Oltmanns with family member Ayla Busch.
* Pfeiffer Vacuum with strong order intake in first half-year of 2017
- ETF Deathwatch April 2017: Variable ETF Sponsor Patience
- Alternative Investment Allocations Should Increase In 2017 Across The Board Due To Market Uncertainty
- Daily State Of The Markets: Alternatives As A Bear Market Protection Plan
- Daily State Of The Markets: Understanding Alternatives - The Numbers
- Daily State Of The Markets: Alternatives - Exploration Of Investing's Final Frontier
- Amplify YieldShares Prime 5 Dividend ETF: Is This Fund Really Necessary?