Pretium Resources Inc (PVG.TO)
19 Mar 2018
Tue, Jan 23 2018
* PRETIUM RESOURCES - 70,281 OUNCES OF GOLD PRODUCED IN Q4 AT BRUCEJACK MINE
* SAYS UNIT SOLD 6.48 MILLION SHARES IN PRETIUM RESOURCES INC , EXPECTS INVESTMENT GAIN OF ABOUT 215 MILLION YUAN ($33.08 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lKP1fL ($1 = 6.4990 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Qtrly revenue of $70.9 million was generated on sale of 55,413 of gold and 19,848 ounces of silver
TORONTO, Oct 11 Canada's benchmark stock index touched a 7-1/2-month high on Wednesday, led by a surge in shares of Pretium Resources Inc as well as modest gains in the heavily-weighted financial services group.
TORONTO, Oct 11 Canada's main stock index opened broadly higher on Wednesday as the influential financial stocks led gains, while Pretium Resources Inc surged more than 13 percent after it released gold production results from one of its mines.
* Pretium Resources Inc - during Q3 of 2017, Brucejack Mine produced 82,203 ounces of gold Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Pretium Resources: Reality Checking Is Needed
- Pretium Resources' (PVG) CEO Joseph Ovsenek on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News And Month In Review For February 2018
- The Winners And Losers: Rating The Ramp Up Of New Silver And Gold Projects
- Pretium Resources (PVG) Presents At BMO Capital Markets 27th Annual Global Metals & Mining Conference - Slideshow
- Are Pretium's Results Really As Bad As The Market Suggests?