PVH Corp (PVH.N)
Thu, May 31 2018
May 30 Apparel maker PVH Corp on Wednesday topped sales and profit estimates and raised its earnings forecasts for the year, driven by double-digit growth in Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
May 30 Apparel maker PVH Corp on Wednesday reported quarterly sales that beat Wall Street estimates, driven by demand for its Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
* PVH CORP CEO EMANUEL CHIRICO'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $17.2 MILLION VERSUS $16.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HWba7P) Further company coverage:
* PVH CORP. ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH WWF TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT GLOBAL WATER RESOURCES
* PVH CORP REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS ABOVE GUIDANCE AND PROVIDES 2018 OUTLOOK
- Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- PVH Corp. (PVH) CEO Manny Chirico on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sanity Restored - Cramer's Mad Money (5/30/18)
- Consumer Roundup: Department Stores Diverge, GameStop's Flash In The Pan, Disrupting Trends
- HanesBrands: Value-Investor Opportunity
- The More It Drops, The More I Buy - Part 3