Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD.N)
Wed, Aug 8 2018
HOUSTON, Aug 8 Pioneer Natural Resources will boost its 2018 capital spending budget by roughly $450 million to address rising costs and to increase its drilling and well-completion activities, the company said on Wednesday.
HOUSTON, Aug 8 Pioneer Natural Resources will boost its 2018 capital spending by roughly $450 million to address rising costs and to increase its drilling and completions activities, the company said on Wednesday.
Aug 7 Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted lower-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday due to higher spending and a hedging loss of $358 million that kept the U.S. shale oil producer from fully benefiting from higher crude oil prices.
Aug 7 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted a 72 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hurt by higher costs and a derivative loss of $170 million.
Aug 1 Shares of U.S. oil producers dropped sharply on Wednesday after several companies posted weaker-than-expected results, in part due to hedging costs, disappointing investors expecting strong profits on rising crude prices.
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE TIM DOVE SAYS FIRM IN 'EXCELLENT SHAPE' WITH ADEQUATE TAKEAWAY CAPACITY FROM PERMIAN FOR OIL, GAS
HOUSTON, May 2 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday on higher oil prices and production in the company's Permian Basin operations.
HOUSTON, May 2 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co swung to a first-quarter profit thanks to rising oil prices and production, it said on Wednesday.
* MPANY REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO SAYS CEO TIMOTHY L. DOVE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.9 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/2JgTf8Z) Further company coverage:
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q2 2018 Update
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Hedges, Differentials And Pioneer's Valuation
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 46: More Concentrated Portfolio Is Off To A Great Start
- Schlumberger: The Much Awaited Recovery Is Here