Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD.N)
18 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE TIM DOVE SAYS FIRM IN 'EXCELLENT SHAPE' WITH ADEQUATE TAKEAWAY CAPACITY FROM PERMIAN FOR OIL, GAS
HOUSTON, May 2 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday on higher oil prices and production in the company's Permian Basin operations.
HOUSTON, May 2 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co swung to a first-quarter profit thanks to rising oil prices and production, it said on Wednesday.
* MPANY REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO SAYS CEO TIMOTHY L. DOVE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.9 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source: (https://bit.ly/2JgTf8Z) Further company coverage:
* PRESS RELEASE - PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES COMPANY ANNOUNCES SALE OF SELECTED EAGLE FORD SHALE ACREAGE FOR $102 MILLION
HOUSTON Pioneer Natural Resources Co Chief Executive Tim Dove on Tuesday said proposed U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminum would negatively impact his shale oil production company's profits.
HOUSTON, March 6 Pioneer Natural Resources Co Chief Executive Tim Dove on Tuesday said proposed U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminum would negatively impact his shale oil production company's profits.
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE TIM DOVE SAYS WILL KEEP 20 RIGS IN PERMIAN THIS YEAR
HOUSTON, Feb 6 Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that far exceeded Wall Street's expectations, and the U.S. shale oil producer boosted its dividend fourfold, sending its stock up more than 4 percent in extended trading.
- Best Energy Stocks To Buy Now
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q1 2018 Update
- Diamondback Energy: The Actual 'FANG' Stock Delivers
- Trading Oil And Oil Stocks The Next 2 Years
- Energy Recap: Solar Panels Now Required For New Homes In California
- Pioneer Natural Resources, The 'Frac Factory' Delivers Alpha