Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD.N)
Wed, Feb 7 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE TIM DOVE SAYS WILL KEEP 20 RIGS IN PERMIAN THIS YEAR
HOUSTON, Feb 6 Pioneer Natural Resources Co posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday that far exceeded Wall Street's expectations, and the U.S. shale oil producer boosted its dividend fourfold, sending its stock up more than 4 percent in extended trading.
* MPANY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
HOUSTON, Feb 6 U.S. shale oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co said on Tuesday it swung to a fourth-quarter profit helped by rising crude prices and production.
BRIEF-Pioneer Natural Resources Increases Dividend On Common Shares And Announces Common Share Repurchase Program
* PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES COMPANY INCREASES DIVIDEND ON COMMON SHARES AND ANNOUNCES COMMON SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
BRIEF-Pioneer Natural Resources Announces Plans To Divest South Texas, Raton And West Panhandle Assets
* PRESS RELEASE - PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES COMPANY ANNOUNCES PLANS TO DIVEST SOUTH TEXAS, RATON AND WEST PANHANDLE ASSETS
BRIEF-Pioneer Natural Sees Federal Corporate Rate Change To Result In Noncash Decrease To Income Tax Provision
* PIONEER NATURAL-SEES FEDERAL CORPORATE RATE CHANGE TO RESULT IN NONCASH DECREASE TO INCOME TAX PROVISION OF ABOUT $600 MILLION FOR QUARTER ENDED DEC 31
HOUSTON, Nov 1 Pioneer Natural Resources Co , one of the largest oil producers in the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico, posted a better-than-expected adjusted profit on Wednesday, helped by rising commodity prices.
* Pioneer natural resources company reports third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
HOUSTON, Nov 1 Pioneer Natural Resources Co , one of the largest oil producers in the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico, said on Wednesday it swung to a quarterly loss due to hedging charges.
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- DUC Deep Dive: Midland Basin
- The Threat Posed By U.S. Shale Oil Will Cap The Upside For Crude
- Tetra Technologies: Oilfield Water Management Play
- Paradigm Shift - More Evidence Of Shareholder Friendly Capital Allocation