Quality Care Properties Inc (QCP.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
CHICAGO Shares of healthcare property owner Quality Care Properties Inc fell to a 13-month low on Tuesday as investors braced for a prolonged legal battle over unpaid rent with its main tenant, No. 2 U.S. nursing home chain HCR ManorCare.
CHICAGO, Jan 30 Shares of healthcare property owner Quality Care Properties Inc fell to a 13-month low on Tuesday as investors braced for a prolonged legal battle over unpaid rent with its main tenant, No. 2 U.S. nursing home chain HCR ManorCare.
* QUALITY CARE PROPERTIES - ON JAN 26, HCR MANORCARE RESPONDED TO AUGUST 17, 2017 COMPLAINT BY FILING MOTION TO DISMISS CERTAIN CLAIMS IN RECEIVERSHIP COMPLAINT
CHICAGO, Dec 26 Healthcare property owner Quality Care Properties Inc has agreed to cut rents for HCR ManorCare but said the U.S. nursing home chain, which already owes more than $300 million in back rent, has acknowledged it will struggle to pay even the reduced amount, according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Quality Care Properties Enters Forbearance Agreement & Amendment To Master Lease & Security Agreement With HCR III, Its Parent
* QUALITY CARE PROPERTIES- ON DEC 22,CO, UNITS ENTERED FORBEARANCE AGREEMENT & AMENDMENT TO MASTER LEASE & SECURITY AGREEMENT WITH HCR III, ITS PARENT
* QUALITY CARE PROPERTIES INC- RECEIVED $19 MILLION IN RENT FROM HCR MANORCARE FOR NOVEMBER 2017
* Quality Care - agreed with HCR ManorCare to further extend deadline for HCR ManorCare's response to QCP's receivership complaint to December 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Quality Care Properties-agreed to further extend deadline for HCR Manorcare response to co's receivership complaint to nov 1,subject to court approval
* Quality Care Properties -to extend deadline for HCR ManorCare's response to QCP's receivership complaint to October 18, 2017, subject to court approval
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- This REIT Is A Pure-Play Diamond In The Rough
- The Passive DGI Core Portfolio: 2017 End-Of-Year Review
- Dividend Growth 50: This 8.18% Raise Is A Great Birthday Gift
- Dividend Growth 50: It's A Happy 3rd Anniversary, Even As Mr. Market Gets Some 'Revenge'
- Omega Healthcare A Value Trap? Bah, Humbug