Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBIV.VI)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
WARSAW BNP Paribas is in the final stages of talks to buy Raiffeisen Bank International's (RBI) Polish business, a senior banking source said on Wednesday.
VIENNA, March 14 Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) said on Wednesday it was still preparing for an IPO of its Polish unit, although it had not finally decided on whether to sell or list the business.
VIENNA Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International said on Wednesday it would propose a dividend for 2017, its first in four years, and aims to pay out between 20 and 50 percent of its consolidated profit in the future.
VIENNA, March 13 Austria's Raiffeisen Bank International said on Wednesday it would propose a dividend for 2017, its first in four years, and aims to pay out between 20 and 50 percent of its consolidated profit in the future.
VIENNA, March 13 Raiffeisen Bank International said on Wednesday it will propose a dividend of 0.62 euros per share for 2017, its first payout to shareholders in four years.
* Shares gain 6 pct, bucking sector trend (Adds shares, Polish business)
VIENNA, Feb 7 Austrian lender Raiffeisen Bank International reported forecast-beating fourth-quarter net profit as economic conditions in its eastern European markets improved further and risk costs continued to decline.
* RAIFFEISEN BANK INTL SAYS PLACED EUR 500 MILLION OF PERPETUAL ADDITIONAL TIER 1 CAPITAL (AT1)
WARSAW, Jan 16 Poland's financial market regulator said on Tuesday it would not approve a plan by Austrian bank Raiffeisen Bank International to set up a new bank in Poland.
WARSAW, Jan 16 Polish financial market regulator KNF said on Tuesday it will not approve Austrian Raiffeisen Bank International's plan to start a new bank in Poland, which the lender hoped would help it successfully list the existing Polish unit.
- European Markets Mixed; Axis Surges as Canon Captures Video Surveillance Specialist
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- Raiffeisen Sanguine on Russian Sanctions Impact as European Stocks Rise
- Kinross Gold Corporation: A Takeover Too Far?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 09, 2010
- Using the Altman Z Screen Performance to Identify Stock Ideas