Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
18 Jul 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Thursday it would buy a 66.7 percent stake in privately owned Silversea Cruises for about $1 billion to add ultra-luxury and expedition cruises to its fleet.
June 14 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Thursday it would buy a 66.7 percent stake in privately owned Silversea Cruises for about $1 billion to add ultra-luxury and expedition cruises to its fleet.
June 14 Royal Caribbean Cruises said on Thursday it would buy a near 67 percent stake in privately owned Silversea Cruises for about $1 billion.
* DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND INCREASES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD SAYS CEO RICHARD D. FAIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.3 MILLION VERSUS $10.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vKnQZY) Further company coverage:
* CTRIP, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD. TO END SKYSEA JOINT VENTURE
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Files For A Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Undisclosed - SEC Filing
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EXqThc) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Royal Caribbean Cruises reported fourth-quarter results that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher on-board spending and lower cruise operating expenses in the crucial holiday season.
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN ACHIEVES DOUBLE-DOUBLE, REPORTS 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES FORWARD GUIDANCE
- Google Faces Record $5 Billion Fine Over Android (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Google Faces Record $5B Fine Over Android
- My Top 5 Undervalued DGI Stocks
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- What JPMorgan, Fastenal, CASS And The DoT Are Saying To Buy
- Back On The Boat (Podcast)