Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
Tue, Mar 20 2018
* CTRIP, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD. TO END SKYSEA JOINT VENTURE
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Files For A Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Undisclosed - SEC Filing
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EXqThc) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Royal Caribbean Cruises reported fourth-quarter results that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher on-board spending and lower cruise operating expenses in the crucial holiday season.
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN ACHIEVES DOUBLE-DOUBLE, REPORTS 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES FORWARD GUIDANCE
Jan 24 Royal Caribbean Cruises, the No. 2 U.S. cruise operator, reported a 10 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
BRIEF-Royal Caribbean Cruises Entered Into Agreement To Amend And Restate Current $1.4 Bln Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD - ON DECEMBER 4, ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO AMEND AND RESTATE CURRENT $1.4 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY Source: (http://bit.ly/2jskPEL) Further company coverage:
* Royal Caribbean announces pricing of $800 million senior unsecured notes offering
* We will return to St Maarten in a few weeks - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $3.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announced return to San Juan, Puerto Rico and Philipsburg, which were impacted by recent hurricanes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Royal Caribbean: More Attractive Than Carnival?
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q1 2018 Summary
- Carnival: Strong Quarter Supports Pro-Cyclical Play
- By The Numbers: Best Stocks In Consumer Discretionary
- Best And Worst S&P 500 Stocks Of The Bull Market
- Microsoft Is Heading To $100 - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/7/18)