Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.AS)
Wed, Mar 21 2018
LONDON Royal Dutch Shell is placing a big bet on petrol stations and convenience stores in China, India and Mexico as it looks to shore up profits during the electric car revolution.
* Retail to drive growth in downstream, Shell says (Adds detail, quotes, graphic)
March 21 Oil major Royal Dutch Shell said it expects to generate $6 billion to $7 billion annual organic free cash flow by 2020 for its downstream business.
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 20 Anglo-American oil giant Royal Dutch Shell is interested in new natural gas projects in Brazil, the company's chief executive for Brazil said at an event in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday.
ABUJA Amnesty International on Friday accused international oil majors Shell and Eni of negligence when addressing spills in Nigeria.
* Niger Delta scarred by decades of spills (Adds Eni comment)
Royal Dutch Shell Plc is selling its upstream assets in New Zealand to Austria's OMV AG for $578 million, the companies said on Thursday.
March 15 Royal Dutch Shell Plc is selling its upstream assets in New Zealand to Austria's OMV AG for $578 million, the companies said on Thursday.
March 15 Royal Dutch Shell Plc is selling stake in its New Zealand entities to OMV AG for $578 million, the company said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, March 15 The U.S. trading arm of Royal Dutch Shell PLC urged regulators to stick to their ruling denying Magellan Midstream Partners permission to form a marketing affiliate, saying the move would undercut other oil shippers.
- 10 Oil and Gas Companies at Risk of Cutting Their Dividends
- Shell's $70B Deal to Buy BG Could Inspire More Offshore M&A
- Oil Stocks Shell-Shocked After Royal Dutch Profit Warning, But Wider Market Buoyant
- Coming Soon: Royal Dutch Shell Earnings
- The Men Who Run Reed Elsevier
- So, the Wheels Came Off Royal Dutch Shell's Bus