Religare Enterprises Ltd (RELG.NS)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* SAYS NO DEFAULT AMOUNT PAYABLE TO RELIGARE FINANCE ANYMORE AS ON DATE Source text - http://bit.ly/2KwiVig Further company coverage:
* SAYS ASHOK MEHTA TO SERVE AS INTERIM CEO; HAS STEPPED DOWN AS INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text: http://bit.ly/2HAo1LV Further company coverage:
* New offer values Fortis's hospitals at 60.61 billion rupees
April 10 India's Manipal Hospitals Enterprises Private Ltd said on Tuesday it had raised its offer to buy Fortis Healthcare Ltd's hospital business by 21 percent.
BRIEF-Religare Enterprises Says Tribunal Directs Co, Units To File Affidavit In Proceedings W.R.T. Axis Bank Application
* DEBT RECOVERY TRIBUNAL II DIRECTED CO, UNITS TO FILE AFFIDAVIT OF ASSETS IN PROCEEDINGS W.R.T. APPLICATION FILED BY AXIS BANK
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF WARRANTS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2FQbsfw Further company coverage:
India's Edelweiss Financial Services' agreed acquisition of the securities business of Religare Enterprises has fallen through because Religare failed to get the necessary regulatory approvals, the suitor said on Friday.
* Deal was agreed in December for about 2.5 bln rupees (Adds Religare comment, updates shares)
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd said on Friday its acquisition of Religare Enterprises Ltd's securities business fell through after Religare failed to get the necessary regulatory approvals.
** Religare Enterprises Ltd falls as much as 4.9 pct to 55.25 rupees, posts biggest daily pct loss since Feb 28