Renault SA (RENA.PA)
PARIS French carmaker Renault has bought a stake in a glossy magazine publishing group, its first foray into media, as it prepares to keep travellers occupied in the era of driverless cars.
* Renault aims to put hands-off cars on road by 2021 (updates throughout)
PARIS, Dec 13 French carmaker Renault has agreed to buy a large minority stake in business magazine Challenges, Le Figaro reported on Wednesday.
* French car registrations +10.33 percent to 180,013 in November - CCFa
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, November 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Renault SA's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. The rating action reflects Renault's solid track record in continuously strengthening the group's financial profile, including profitability, cash generation and financial structure. Profitability, notably operating and free cash flow (FCF)
PARIS, Nov 16 European car sales rose 5.9 percent in October, according to industry data published on Thursday, with Renault and Toyota leading the gains among volume carmakers.
PARIS Shares in Renault rose on Friday after France pared back its holding to the 15 percent level that preceded a 2015 power struggle with the carmaker's CEO Carlos Ghosn, removing a residual irritant in their relationship.
* Could herald further state sales -analysts (Adds analyst comment, detail)
PARIS, Nov 3 Shares in Renault rose on Friday after France pared back its holding to the 15 percent level that preceded a 2015 power struggle with the carmaker's CEO Carlos Ghosn, removing a residual irritant in their relationship.
PARIS The French government began the sale of 4.73 percent of carmaker Renault on Thursday, paring its holding back to the 15 percent that preceded a 2015 power struggle with Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn and removing a residual irritant in their relationship.
- Rhino Resource Partners Sells Its Elk Horn Coal Leasing Business
- Investor Beware: Hidden Risks In MLP Stocks
- Rhino Resource Partners - Expiring Coal Contracts Are A Concern
- Iran's Aircraft Orders
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/25/16: APC, RDUS, SSRG, UBA
- 2015 Year In Review: Debrief After Decline