Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)
* REGIONS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS OF $398 MILLION, UP 44 PERCENT OVER THE PRIOR YEAR, AND EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $0.35, UP 52 PERCENT
* REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP SAYS ON TRACK TO MEET LONG-TERM FINANCIAL TARGETS- SEC FILING
* REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP. DIRECTOR DAVID J. COOPER SR. TO RETIRE
Jan 19 * Regions Financial Corp posted quarterly adjusted earnings of 36 cents per share. The mean expectation of 27 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of 26 cents per share. * Revenue rose 11.91 percent to $1.49 billion from a year ago; analysts expected $1.44 billion. * Regions Financial Corp's Reported EPS for the quarter was 27 cents. * The mean earnings estimate of analysts had risen by about 0.1 percent in the last three months. * In the last 30 days s
Jan 19 Regions Financial Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc reported quarterly earnings on Friday that topped Wall Street expectations, benefiting from higher interest rates amid sluggish lending.
* REGIONS REPORTS FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS OF $1.2 BILLION, UP 9 PERCENT OVER THE PRIOR YEAR, AND EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.00, UP 15 PERCENT
Jan 19 Regions Financial Corp's fourth-quarter profit rose 14.3 percent, as it earned more interest income.
* REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP - COMPANY INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE TO $15 PER HOUR
* Regions reports third quarter 2017 earnings from continuing operations of $296 million and earnings per share of $0.25
- Down To The Wire, Once Again
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks For A Cheap Price
- Wall Street Breakfast: Europe Goes After American Brands
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases
- Time In The Market Vs. Timing The Market
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update