Reinsurance Group of America Inc (RGA.N)
Wed, Aug 1 2018
NEW YORK Billionaire Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is loaning up to $2 billion to the company that owns some of what used to be some of Sears Holdings Corp's best real estate.
July 31 Real-estate developer Seritage Growth Properties said on Tuesday it has entered into a $2.0 billion term loan facility with Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska, a unit of The Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.48 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC - ADDITION OF JOHN GAUTHIER AND HAZEL MCNEILAGE TO ITS BOARD INCREASES NUMBER OF RGA DIRECTORS TO 11 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC SAYS CEO ANNA MANNING'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.04 MILLION VERSUS $4.75 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2J7mz1y) Further company coverage:
- Financials And Real Estate Dashboard - Update
- 15 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Dividend Champions For August 2018
- 34 Dividend Increases: July 23-27, 2018 (Part 1: Financials)
- Reinsurance Group of America, Inc. (RGA) CEO Anna Manning on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: FANGs Out In Tech