Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
Wed, Jun 27 2018
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 27 German defence group Rheinmetall said on Wednesday it was studying business opportunities with Azerbaijan, which for more than two decades has been subject to an international arms embargo.
* Q1 SALES WAS 1.337 BILLION EUR, EBIT 48.8 MILLION Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL AUTOMOTIVE BOOKS MAJOR ORDERS FROM PREMIUM AUTOMAKER
* SAYS TO SUPPLY ASIAN CUSTOMER WITH SKYSHIELD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS, ORDER WORTH OVER 100 MILLION EUR Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL SAYS MULTIMILLION DOLLARS ORDER FROM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER
* INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER HAS CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY IT WITH ARTILLERY AND TANK AMMUNITION WORTH ROUND €380 MILLION;
FRANKFURT, April 3 Rheinmetall said on Tuesday it was in talks with a number of UK partners for the Boxer armoured vehicle, including BAE Systems, Thales UK, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce and Pearson Engineering, after Britain said it would rejoin the programme.
* SUBSIDIARY KS KOLBENSCHMIDT HAS JUST BEEN AWARDED ITS FIRST CONTRACT FOR PISTONS FEATURING THE LATEST LITEKS 4 TECHNOLOGY
* Sees 2018 operating margin of 7 pct vs yr-earlier 6.8 pct (Adds CEO comments on export restrictions)
* CEO SAYS WE EXPECT A 2 BILLION EURO CONTRACT FROM THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES IN THE COMING YEARS
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite