Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* Q1 SALES WAS 1.337 BILLION EUR, EBIT 48.8 MILLION Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL AUTOMOTIVE BOOKS MAJOR ORDERS FROM PREMIUM AUTOMAKER
* SAYS TO SUPPLY ASIAN CUSTOMER WITH SKYSHIELD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS, ORDER WORTH OVER 100 MILLION EUR Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL SAYS MULTIMILLION DOLLARS ORDER FROM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER
* INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER HAS CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY IT WITH ARTILLERY AND TANK AMMUNITION WORTH ROUND €380 MILLION;
FRANKFURT, April 3 Rheinmetall said on Tuesday it was in talks with a number of UK partners for the Boxer armoured vehicle, including BAE Systems, Thales UK, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce and Pearson Engineering, after Britain said it would rejoin the programme.
* SUBSIDIARY KS KOLBENSCHMIDT HAS JUST BEEN AWARDED ITS FIRST CONTRACT FOR PISTONS FEATURING THE LATEST LITEKS 4 TECHNOLOGY
* Sees 2018 operating margin of 7 pct vs yr-earlier 6.8 pct (Adds CEO comments on export restrictions)
* CEO SAYS WE EXPECT A 2 BILLION EURO CONTRACT FROM THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES IN THE COMING YEARS
DUESSELDORF, Germany, March 15 Germany's Rheinmetall announced a 17 percent hike in its annual dividend and forecast a further rise in sales and earnings this year as it benefits from a shift to lower-emissions cars and rising defence budgets.
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite