Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* Sees 2018 operating margin of 7 pct vs yr-earlier 6.8 pct (Adds CEO comments on export restrictions)
* CEO SAYS WE EXPECT A 2 BILLION EURO CONTRACT FROM THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES IN THE COMING YEARS
DUESSELDORF, Germany, March 15 Germany's Rheinmetall announced a 17 percent hike in its annual dividend and forecast a further rise in sales and earnings this year as it benefits from a shift to lower-emissions cars and rising defence budgets.
* Rheinmetall shares up 3 pct at open (Recasts, adds Australian statement, share price, further details)
FRANKFURT, March 14 Australia's defence ministry has picked German defence group Rheinmetall for exclusive final talks over a contract to buy its Boxer armoured combat vehicles, Rheinmetall said on Wednesday, confirming a report by the Financial Times.
* SAYS 2017 OPERATING RESULT UP 13 PERCENT AT 400 MILLION EUROS
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 A consortium led by Rheinmetall has won the first contract relating to European Union defence research financed by the EU’s European Defence Union, the German company said on Monday.
* BOOKS NEW MULTI-MILLION-DOLLAR CONTRACTS FROM UNITED STATES MILITARY
BERLIN U.S. arms manufacturer Lockheed Martin Corp and German peer Rheinmetall AG said they will team up to compete for a contract valued at around 4 billion euros ($4.9 billion) to supply the German military with heavy-lift helicopters.
BERLIN, Feb 5 U.S. arms manufacturer Lockheed Martin Corp and German peer Rheinmetall AG said they will team up to compete for a 4 billion euro ($4.9 billion) contract to supply the German military with heavy-lift helicopters.
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite