Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
21 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* Says to supply Berlin police with RMMV Survivor R special operations vehicle
* Shares seen down 0.2 pct (Adds details on EBIT, automotive, share indication)
FRANKFURT, Nov 7 German defence and automotive group Rheinmetall beat expectations for earnings at its defence unit in the third quarter thanks to its vehicle systems division, which was boosted by an order for military utility vehicles in Australia.
* TO SUPPLY THE BUNDESWEHR WITH DM98 PRACTICE AMMUNITION FOR LEOPARD 2 MB
* EARNINGS TO IMPROVE BY €10 MILLION A YEAR IN THE MEDIUM-TERM
RIYADH, Oct 31 Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) has appointed Andreas Schwer, boss of combat systems at Germany's Rheinmetall AG, as chief executive, the company said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, Oct 30 Tensions between Germany and Turkey are holding up planned defence projects at Rheinmetall , the German company's chief executive told news agency DPA in an interview.
* RHEINMETALL AND PARAVAN ENTER GLOBAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT
* WILL SOON BE MODERNIZING PART OF BUNDESWEHR'S FLEET OF LEOPARD MAIN BATTLE TANKS,
FRANKFURT German defense firm Rheinmetall and electronics group Rohde & Schwarz have agreed to form a joint venture to bid for German armed forces contracts, Rheinmetall said on Monday.
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Rydex ETFs' Dead Dozen
- Do Leveraged ETFs Still Make Sense?
- Rydex to Close 12 Leveraged ETFs, Ceding Market Share to ProShares
- Rydex to Shut Down Leveraged, Inverse ETFs
- Rydex to Shutter Almost Its Entire Leveraged ETF Product Suite