Rocket Internet SE (RKET.DE)
17 Nov 2017
Sun, Oct 22 2017
* Says will support HelloFresh overallotment by a securities loan from its holdings of up to 4.05 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: ROCKET INTERNET SE: ROCKET INTERNET CONTINUES CONVERTIBLE BOND BUYBACK PROGRAM WITH UP TO EUR 100 MILLION
* Rocket Internet CEO says has not made decision about returning more cash to shareholders Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Rocket Internet CEO says still confident about target for 3 start-ups to turn profit by end 2017 although could miss by 3-6 months
BERLIN, Sept 28 German e-commerce investor Rocket Internet reported that its leading start-ups narrowed their losses in the first half of 2017, while revenue growth picked up slightly to 29 percent.
* DGAP-ADHOC: AD-HOC: ROCKET INTERNET SELLS 13% SHAREHOLDING IN DELIVERY HERO TO NASPERS
Sept 8 Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its second-quarter operating losses nearly halved as net revenue jumped by 25.6 percent.
Aug 14 The Hut Group said on Monday it has acquired Berlin-based cosmetics subscription service provider Glossybox from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online.
* Announces acquisition of Glossybox, from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online Further company coverage:
* DGAP-ADHOC: AD-HOC: ROCKET INTERNET SE RESOLVES ON BUY-BACK PROGRAM FOR OWN SHARES FOR A MAXIMUM UP TO 100 MILLION EURO