Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 1 2018
Feb 1 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a disappointing holiday quarter as fewer customers bought the luxury apparel maker's products in North America, indicating that its turnaround efforts are yet to pay off.
* COMPANY RAISES LOW END OF OPERATING MARGIN GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2018
Feb 1 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a quarterly loss on Thursday as the luxury apparel maker incurred a $231 million charge due to the recent U.S. tax overhaul.
* RALPH LAUREN CORP - ALICE DELAHUNT WILL JOIN RALPH LAUREN IN NEWLY CREATED ROLE OF CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER
Jan 5 Neiman Marcus Group Ltd on Friday named Geoffroy van Raemdonck, an executive at upscale clothing manufacturer Ralph Lauren Corp, to succeed Karen Katz as chief executive officer of the debt-burdened luxury retailer next month.
* Ralph Lauren -Co expects to reach almost $0.5 billion in revenue in Greater China along with Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan in 5 yrs from about $170 million in 2017
Nov 2 Ralph Lauren Corp's quarterly revenue and profit beat Wall Street estimates on Thursday, selling more of its high-end clothes at full price and keeping a lid on costs, sending its shares up more than 5 percent on Thursday.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.89 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 2 Ralph Lauren Corp's quarterly revenue on Thursday edged past Wall Street estimates, as it sold more full-price apparel and saw higher demand in the United Kingdom.
- The More It Drops, The More I Buy - Part II
- Ralph Lauren: Look Out Below
- Guess?: The Plunge Is Overdone
- Ralph Lauren's (RL) CEO Patrice Louvet on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gap: The Rally Should Continue After A Decent Correction
- Cobas Asset Management: Comments On Third Quarter 2017