Teleperformance SE (ROCH.PA)
Thu, Jun 14 2018
Teleperformance has agreed to buy India-based Intelenet from U.S. private equity firm Blackstone in a $1 billion deal aimed at strengthening its specialized services business, the French company said.
June 14 Teleperformance has agreed to buy India-based Intelenet from U.S. private equity firm Blackstone in a $1 billion deal aimed at strengthening its specialised services business, the French company said.
June 14 French telemarketing and teleservices provider Teleperformance said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Intelenet from Blackstone.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
BRIEF-Teleperformance SE Announces New Consultancy Business Praxidia For Customer Experience Research, Advisory And Analytics
* ANNOUNCES NEW CONSULTANCY BUSINESS PRAXIDIA FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH, ADVISORY AND ANALYTICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 1.03 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.07 BILLION YEAR AGO
Feb 28 French telemarketing and teleservices provider Teleperformance proposed a significant increase to its dividend on Wednesday after posting better than expected full-year results.
Feb 28 French telemarketing and teleservices provider Teleperformance reported on Wednesday 9 percent growth in organic revenues in 2017, led by Iberian and Latin American markets.
* FY NET PROFIT (GROUP SHARE) EUR 312 MILLION VERSUS EUR 214 MILLION YEAR AGO
* TELEPERFORMANCE RECEIVES EUROPEAN UNION BINDING CORPORATE RULES (BCRS) APPROVAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 24 High Yield 'Safer' Dividend Energy Equities For June
- A 9% Yield, 11 Straight Hikes, No K-1, Big Quarterly Growth Again, IDR Swap In June
- MLPs Outperform In The Simplicity War
- Master Limited Partnership Simplifications On The Rise
- 'Safer' Dividend Energy WallStars Feature Midstream May Target Gains
- Verizon Could Go To $50-51 - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/10/18)