Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 24 2018
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
* ROCKWELL CFO SAYS WE ARE NOW TARGETING ABOUT $1.2 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES FOR FISCAL '18, UP FROM $500 MILLION FOR OUR NOVEMBER GUIDANCE - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 6.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by higher demand for its factory automation equipment from sectors including oil and gas.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC SAYS CEO BLAKE MORET'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BS5sjD) Further company coverage:
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION ACQUIRES ODOS IMAGING TO LEVERAGE 3-D TIME-OF-FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR SENSING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned.
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned. | Video
* Emerson sees $500 mln-$1.5 bln bolt-on deals in next few years
Nov 28 Emerson Electric said on Tuesday it has withdrawn its proposal to acquire Rockwell Automation for $225 per share.
- How Far Could Rockwell Automation Fall?
- ABB Is Getting There, But The Process Has Been Ugly
- Fortive: I Missed The Party
- High Expectations Remain The Theme For Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation's (ROK) CEO Blake Moret on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bulletproof Investing Performance: Week 6