Roku Inc (ROKU.OQ)
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN ROKU INC - SEC FILING
* ROKU INC SAYS YOUTUBE TV NOW AVAILABLE ON ROKU DEVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ROKU SAYS BASED ON PRELIMINARY DATA, ACTIVE ACCOUNTS EXCEEDED 19 MILLION AT DEC. 31 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2qK53eq) Further company coverage:
* ROKU INC-ANNOUNCED THAT FUNAI WILL EXTEND ITS ROKU TV LICENSING AGREEMENT TO INCLUDE MAGNAVOX BRAND IN ADDITION TO PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED PHILIPS BRAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ROKU INC - SCOTT ROSENBERG WILL BECOME GM OF PLATFORM BUSINESS BEGINNING IN JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tiger Global Management takes share stake of 1.5 million class A shares in Roku Inc - Sec filing
Roku Inc's shares surged nearly 43 percent to a record high on Monday after the streaming device maker said it signed a licensing deal that would put its technology on Philips-branded televisions in the United States this year.
* Roku Inc - qtrly total net revenue increased 40% yoy to $124.8 million
* Roku Inc - Roku Express is expected to be available in November in Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Roku Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Mondelez International Is A Low-Risk Stock - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/9/18)
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - January 2018 Update
- Roku: Overvalued And Incredible Insider Selling Pressure Awaits
- The Problem With Roku - Mott Capital Management's Mike Kramer's Idea Of The Month
- What's With Roku's Stock Price Lately?