RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
LONDON, July 11 Sainsbury's, the British supermarket group that has agreed to take over rival Asda, said on Wednesday its next chairman will be Martin Scicluna, who currently holds the same role at insurer RSA .
LONDON, May 10 Bad weather in RSA's key markets are likely to hit first-half profits, the British insurer's chief financial officer said on Thursday, as the firm reported a 2 percent rise in net written premiums in the three months to end-March.
LONDON, May 10 Insurer RSA posted a two percent rise in net written premiums in the first quarter to 1.5 billion pounds ($2.03 billion), helped by a shift in customer focus, but poor weather hit profits, it said on Thursday.
* BOARD PROPOSES FY CASH DIVIDEND OF 30 PERCENT OF SHARE CAPITAL Source: (http://bit.ly/2Hbxg1b) Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Cyber security professionals from companies including Facebook Inc and Alphabet Inc announced on Monday a small alternative to Dell Inc's [DI.UL] RSA Conference after criticizing the major industry gathering for scheduling just one female keynote speaker.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 5 Cyber security professionals from companies including Facebook Inc and Alphabet Inc announced on Monday a small alternative to Dell Inc's RSA Conference after criticizing the major industry gathering for scheduling just one female keynote speaker.
* Final dividend 13 pence, total dividend 19.6 pence (Releads, adds CEO comment, detail, share price, analyst)
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE STEPHEN HESTER SAYS ~SHOULD BE SCOPE FOR INCREASED DIVIDEND PAYOUTS IN 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
LONDON, Feb 22 Insurer RSA's 2017 operating profit rose 1 percent to an above-forecast 663 million pounds ($920.24 million), boosted by strong performance in its Canadian and Scandinavian businesses, it said on Thursday.
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- German Data Points to Economic Strength
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News
- Why Aviva Beats Prudential and RSA Insurance Group