RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 10 2018
LONDON, May 10 Bad weather in RSA's key markets are likely to hit first-half profits, the British insurer's chief financial officer said on Thursday, as the firm reported a 2 percent rise in net written premiums in the three months to end-March.
LONDON, May 10 Insurer RSA posted a two percent rise in net written premiums in the first quarter to 1.5 billion pounds ($2.03 billion), helped by a shift in customer focus, but poor weather hit profits, it said on Thursday.
* BOARD PROPOSES FY CASH DIVIDEND OF 30 PERCENT OF SHARE CAPITAL Source: (http://bit.ly/2Hbxg1b) Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Cyber security professionals from companies including Facebook Inc and Alphabet Inc announced on Monday a small alternative to Dell Inc's [DI.UL] RSA Conference after criticizing the major industry gathering for scheduling just one female keynote speaker.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 5 Cyber security professionals from companies including Facebook Inc and Alphabet Inc announced on Monday a small alternative to Dell Inc's RSA Conference after criticizing the major industry gathering for scheduling just one female keynote speaker.
* Final dividend 13 pence, total dividend 19.6 pence (Releads, adds CEO comment, detail, share price, analyst)
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE STEPHEN HESTER SAYS ~SHOULD BE SCOPE FOR INCREASED DIVIDEND PAYOUTS IN 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
LONDON, Feb 22 Insurer RSA's 2017 operating profit rose 1 percent to an above-forecast 663 million pounds ($920.24 million), boosted by strong performance in its Canadian and Scandinavian businesses, it said on Thursday.
* UNDERLYING EPS 43.5P, UP 10%; STATUTORY PROFIT AFTER TAX £322M (2016: £20M)
Jan 24 RSA Insurance Group Plc named Tony Buckle and Rob Gibbs managing directors of global risk solutions and commercial risk solutions, respectively, for RSA's UK and International business.
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- German Data Points to Economic Strength
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News
- Why Aviva Beats Prudential and RSA Insurance Group