RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
18 Dec 2018
Sat, Sep 29 2018
WARSAW For would-be Warsaw mayor Patryk Jaki, allowing Muslims into Poland poses a threat akin to the Nazi invasion of 1939. His opponent, Rafal Trzaskowski, agrees the country faces an existential threat, but says it comes from Jaki and his allies. | Video
* Analysts reduce FY estimates by 10 pct (Adds CFO comments, details, share movement)
LONDON, Aug 2 Insurer RSA posted a 15 percent drop in first-half operating profit to 304 million pounds ($398.33 million) on Thursday, hit by bad weather conditions, particularly in Canada.
LONDON, July 11 Sainsbury's, the British supermarket group that has agreed to take over rival Asda, said on Wednesday its next chairman will be Martin Scicluna, who currently holds the same role at insurer RSA .
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- German Data Points to Economic Strength
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News
- Why Aviva Beats Prudential and RSA Insurance Group