Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Jan 25 2018
Jan 25 Restaurant Group Plc posted a 3 percent fall in 2017 comparable sales on Thursday as Britons spent less on eating and drinking out, but the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain said its latest measures to boost volumes had started showing results.
* LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES FOR 52 WEEKS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 WERE DOWN 3.0%, WITH TOTAL SALES DECREASING BY 1.8%
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP - BEGINNING JANUARY 31, 2018, ALL DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP LOCATIONS WILL SERVE VETERAN ROASTERS CUP O' JOE COFFEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Del Frisco's Restaurant Group entered sixth amendment to loan agreement, consent to loan agreement, as amended, dated Oct 15, 2012
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - On Oct 20, co entered sixth amendment to loan agreement, consent to loan agreement, as amended, dated Oct 15, 2012
Aug 31 Britain's Restaurant Group Plc said new menus at its chains Frankie & Benny's and Chiquito were drawing customers, although it posted a 2.2 percent fall in first half sales.
Aug 31 Britain's Restaurant Group Plc reported a 30.4 percent drop in its underlying first-half pretax profit on Thursday, as slowing consumer spending weighed on sales.
* H1 TOTAL SALES DOWN 1.9% ON A 26 WEEK COMPARABLE BASIS; DOWN 7.1% ON A STATUTORY BASIS
- Eaton Vance Enhanced Equity Income Fund II: Great Monthly Income CEF, February 2018 Review
- Political Tailwind Disappearing For Raytheon, Defense Contractors
- Challenging Market Timing And 60/40 - The Missing Component
- Top Defense Stocks For 2018
- Wall Street Breakfast: Major Recovery For Wall Street
- 15 Stocks That Are Bucking The Trend