Raytheon Co (RTN.N)
Thu, Apr 19 2018
* RAYTHEON CO - AWARDED AN $83 MILLION CONTRACT FOR DESIGN, TEST AND DEPLOYMENT OF BARRACUDA MINE NEUTRALIZATION SYSTEM
* RAYTHEON BUILDS SMALL SATELLITES FOR DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
BRIEF-Raytheon Co Says CEO Thomas Kennedy's 2017 Total Compensation Was $24.9 Mln Versus $20.5 Mln In 2016
* RAYTHEON CO SAYS CEO THOMAS A. KENNEDY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $24.9 MILLION VERSUS $20.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
WASHINGTON, March 29 Raytheon Self Protect Systems, a subsidiary of Raytheon Co, has been awarded a $460 million contract for the AN/ALR‐69A digital Radar Warning Receiver system, the Pentagon said on Thursday. (Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
BERLIN, March 28 U.S. weapons maker Raytheon Co said it was "fairly confident" Poland and the United States could reach agreement on procurement of further Patriot missile defence systems by year-end after they finalised an initial Patriot sale on Wednesday.
* POLAND SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH U.S. GOVERNMENT FOR PATRIOT INTEGRATED AIR AND MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM
WARSAW, March 28 Poland signed the largest weapons procurement deal in its history on Wednesday, agreeing with the United States to buy Raytheon Co's Patriot missile defence system for $4.75 billion as it modernises its forces to face a bolder Russia.
WASHINGTON, March 23 Raytheon Missile Co, a subsidiary of Raytheon Co, has been awarded a $523 million modification to a previously awarded contract for Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missiles, the Pentagon said on Friday. The modification provides for production of the AMRAAM missile and other AMRAAM system items and involves foreign military sales to Japan, Kuwait, Poland, Indonesia, Qatar, Germany, Australia and the United Kingdom, the Pentagon said in a statement. (Reporting by
WARSAW, March 22 Poland and the United States are set to agree the sale of Raytheon Co's Patriot missile defence system to Warsaw next week, three sources told Reuters.
WASHINGTON Raytheon Co has been awarded a $511 million contract for the Cobra Dane radar, the Pentagon said on Friday.
- FANG Is Leading The Charge - Cramer's Mad Money (4/17/18)
- Data-Driven Stock Picks: Growth Stocks
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 1st Quarter 2018 Update
- Syria Tensions Hit Russia Stocks And Help Defense Stocks, And Netflix Perks Up (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Russia, Ruble, Sanctions
- Earnings Preview: General Electric