Raytheon Co (RTN.N)
Mon, Jul 16 2018
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 Missile maker Raytheon Co said its StormBreaker bomb had entered operational testing phase, bringing it a step closer to providing U.S. Air Force pilots with the capability to strike moving targets in adverse weather.
WASHINGTON, July 10 Raytheon Co, Lockheed Martin Corp and Northrop Grumman Corp are each being awarded a multiple award U.S. defense contract worth a maximum $4.1 billion for ballistic missile defense, the Pentagon said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Eric Beech Editing by Eric Walsh)
WASHINGTON, June 28 A top U.S. Senate Democrat said on Thursday he cannot support for now a Trump administration plan to sell high-tech munitions to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates over concerns about the war in Yemen, a decision that could derail the sale.
STOCKHOLM Sweden will close a deal in the next few weeks with U.S. arms maker Raytheon Co to buy the Patriot air defense missile system as it modernizes its armed forces amid heightened tensions with Russia.
STOCKHOLM, May 30 Sweden will close a deal in the next few weeks with U.S. arms maker Raytheon Co to buy the Patriot air defence missile system as it modernises its armed forces amid heightened tensions with Russia.
BRIEF-Raytheon Co Awarded Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Contract By The U.S. Air Force For Co's AN/ALR-69A(V)
* RAYTHEON CO - THE U.S. AIR FORCE AWARDED AN INDEFINITE DELIVERY/INDEFINITE QUANTITY CONTRACT FOR CO'S AN/ALR-69A(V) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 26 Tomahawk missile maker Raytheon Co reported a better-than-expected 26 percent increase in quarterly profit on Thursday, but its shares dipped as investors cooled on the sector after double digit gains in the past year.
* BACKLOG AT Q1 END WAS $38.1 BILLION, UP ABOUT $2.1 BILLION COMPARED TO END OF Q1 2017
April 26 Tomahawk missile maker Raytheon Co reported a 25.6 percent increase in first-quarter profit on Thursday, benefiting from lower taxes.
* RAYTHEON CO - AWARDED AN $83 MILLION CONTRACT FOR DESIGN, TEST AND DEPLOYMENT OF BARRACUDA MINE NEUTRALIZATION SYSTEM
- How To Benefit From The Autonomous Vehicle Trend Starting As Soon As 2019
- NATO Agrees To Step It Up Post Trump Tirade (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Don't Judge A Defense Stock By Its P/E
- 5 Dividend Increases: June 25-29, 2018
- Global Markets Look For Footing Ahead Of Tariff Showdown (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Global Markets Look For Footing Ahead Of Tariff Showdown