RWE AG (RWEG.DE)
20 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* Manager Magazin reports Innogy 1.5-2 bln euro profit shortfall
* Innogy shares up 1.2 pct, parent RWE up 1.8 pct (Recasts, adds context, details)
* Innogy shares down 0.8 pct, RWE down 1 pct (Recasts, adds statement from parent RWE, updates shares)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, December 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBG, RD/RD/ccc/RWE) and Piraeus Bank S.A.'s (Piraeus, RD/RD/ccc/RWE) mortgage covered bonds ratings are not affected by the Rating Watch Evolving (RWE) on the banks' Viability Ratings (VRs). The covered bonds are rated 'B' with Positive Outlook. On 14 December 2017 Fitch placed on RWE the banks' VRs, following the publication of the Exposure Draft: Bank
* Shares in parent RWE down 13.4 pct (Adds CFO, CEO comments, details on 2018 capex)
* End of German coalition talks may mean slower coal exit (Adds fund manager comment, background)
FRANKFURT, Nov 20 Shares in German utility RWE rallied on Monday on renewed investor hopes for a deal for its Innogy unit as well as on expectations of a less stringent climate policy following the failure of coalition talks in Germany.
* Enel CEO previously said sees big M&A as value destructive (Adds details from sources, context)
MADRID/FRANKFURT/MILAN, Nov 19 German utility RWE is looking at ways to cut its 16.8-billion euro ($19.8 billion) stake in retail business Innogy, several banking sources told Reuters, adding this could involve a deal with Italy's Enel.
FRANKFURT, Nov 15 German utility RWE took 1,500 megawatts (MW) of lignite capacity off the grid on Wednesday after about a dozen environmental activists blocked coal supplies, a spokesman for the company said.